Moving to another place means a big change in your life. It means a new neighborhood, a new house, new friends, new job, etc. For all those people who move out without getting a new job, this is one of their biggest worries.
Working in London
Some students need to get a part-time job to earn enough money to cover their expenses without leaving their studies. At the present, there are employment agencies in all countries; you can send them your resume before you move out so then they can contact you with the best companies that are looking for job applicants. You can even contact a company through the internet and send them your resume.
If you are not a native English speaker, you might also want to improve your English language skills
, in order to communicate better and avoid communication issues in the city of London. There are good schools and institutes in London where you can learn English perfectly.
Whenever you are moving to a new place like London, you will encounter some issues, such as:
Housing, it is recommended to know in advance where are going to live
Look through any specialized website or a Real Estate agent to find your perfect place without spending a lot of money in hotels.If you do not find a place to live before you arrive to London, it is recommended to follow the next tips:
- Make a plan, it is necessary to make a plan to be ahead of the things that might happen to quickly find a property to rent in London.
- Do a little bit of math. Set a budget; make sure that you have extra money for unanticipated expenses. You must also know that if you are planning to rent a place, almost every landlord wants you to stay for more than three months. Look for the best place that you can find if you are willing to stay for a time that is longer than three months.
- Investigate, go to where you want to rent a place and analyze it; get the pros and cons of every building and the neighborhood, and remember that your impression of the place in the day may change if you visit it at night because not all places are the same during the night and day.
- If you didn't take your final decision, it is better that you look around and watch for other neighborhoods. Maybe they will offer a better option that fits your needs.
- Once that you've verified the town and find the neighborhoods that you'd like to live in, it is time to look for vacancy places on the internet. You must find a good place that fits your budget.
- Talk to the manager: ask as many questions as you can in order to find out what are all the details of the renting.
- Finally, when your are about to sign the contract be sure that your read it carefully and you do not have any doubts, if you have some doubt consult it with the manager.
The housing market is different in each country and in each city
In London properties you can find: houses, flats, bungalows and commercial properties. Before the beginning of the semester, flats and rooms are the most sought by students.
Once that you are ready to move, you may have to look for a moving guide
since it will help you a lot when you move out. Of course, all of these tips are named in order to reach to the final and perhaps the most important part: to look for a job. If you are planning to live there for a long period of time, you must have enough money to pay all your bills.